Wednesday 6 June 2012

Gotta love your Mum!

Even though I run a small business – first and foremost I am a Mum. I have two beautiful children - Amalia and Chase, who, along with my husband - Craig, are the light of my life.
A lot of the local and on line businesses that we love, are also run, just like ours, by Mums. We've come to hear a lot about this new term that’s been floating around – ‘Mumtrepeneurs’.

Did you know, that according to the Australian Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry that at least 700,000 Australian small businesses are run by women. And that ‘Mumtrepreneurs’ form one of the country's fastest-growing sectors.

Go Mums!

Just a few of our Northern Beaches Favourites are:
And of course many more…

While we’re on the subject of ‘Mums’, I have to make a special mention about mine. Without doubt the most supportive, amazing Mum/ Nonna/ Friend. I definitely wouldn’t be able to run Plie the way I do, without her help. Or do much else for that matter : ) Love you Mum.
Who is your favourite ‘Mumtrepreneur’ business? We would love to check them out. 

1 comment: